When using MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS in Windows 10/8.1/8/7, you might encounter some different issues that prevent you from using the software smoothly. In the following contents, we summarize some common issues and the corresponding solutions. Hope they can solve the issues you are facing.
When using the " Recover from iOS Device " module of this software, you may find that the software is unable to recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Then, you can try the following solutions one by one to help you out:
1. To make this recovery module work normally, you need to install the latest iTunes application on your computer. If not, go to the Apple official website to download and install it on your computer. After that, restart this MiniTool software to try again.
2. Try another USB interface because interface error may make your iOS device connected improperly.
3. Reboot your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to try again.
4. Please make sure the Apple Mobile Device Service has been enabled if you have installed the iTunes application. If not, please enable the service and then restart MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS. Afterward, this software may recognize your iOS device.
5. If all the above solutions above are proved to be useless, please contact us via [email protected] .
When using the "Recover from iTunes Backup File" module of this software, you may discover that the software can’t find the iTunes backup file you want to restore files from.
Usually, when you use iTunes to back up your iOS data, the backup file will be saved to iTunes specified path on your computer, and MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS can automatically detect iTunes backup file from that path automatically.
However, if the iTunes backup file is saved on another path, this MiniTool software will not show it on the interface automatically. In this situation, you can press the " Select " button on the software to find the target iTunes backup file manually.
When using the " Recover from iCloud Backup File " module of this software, you may find that this module can’t find the iCloud backup file you want to recover data from. To fix this issue, you need to pay attention to these two elements:
1. To make this recovery module work, you should make sure the network connection is on and it is working normally. Otherwise, this module will not access the target iCloud backup file.
2. Due to the limitation of iCloud, the " Recover from iCloud Backup File " module is unable to detect the iOS 9 and the later iCloud backup file. That is, if the iCloud backup was made when running iOS 9 or the later iOS version, this recovery module is unavailable.